experimental pictures - haiku photo tentative - juste avant d'éteindre


(cliquez sur les photos pour les agrandir / click photos to enlarge them)

# 309 - rouge fulgurance (7)













6 commentaires:

  1. This blog is my favorite of yours :) I love the experimental aspect...and I had to look up the word fulgarance it's perfect for these flower shots - overpowering.
    I think fulgarance is a more expressive word than overpowering. regards, Eaton

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Eaton thanks so much
      it is a place of graphic designs
      at least I'm trying

      (but : I don't know the word "fulgArance)

      Supprimer
    2. My apology, I typed A instead of U, my typo. :)

      Supprimer
  2. c'est dans le coeur qui tremble que tout se chante !

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. c'est là que se jouent les airs enivrants de la vie... :-)

      Supprimer